Hibiscus Lime Refresher
A tangy and refreshing blend of lime, hibiscus, and vodka - perfect for a warm Spring day, a Summer picnic, lounging by the pool - pretty much anywhere you can enjoy a delicious drink!
Prep Time: 10 min
Servings: 1 Glass
- 1 cup ice
- 3/4 cup hibiscus tea
- juice of half a lime
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces lemon, lime, or club soda
- 1 1/2 Tbsp McSteven's Hibiscus Lime Lemonade
- Steep hibiscus tea bag in 3/4 cup hot water for 4 minutes. When finished steeping, remove tea bag and place tea in freezer for 15 minutes to cool.
- Fill a tall glass with 1 cup of ice.
- Remove tea from freezer and pour over ice.
- Add lime juice, vodka, lemon/lime/club soda and McSteven's Hibiscus Lime Lemonade mix
- Stir until lemonade mix is dissolved