Key Lime Pie Bars
What goes together better than key lime and graham crackers - nothing in our opinion! Serve up this tangy treat as a refreshing Summer delight, for friends, for family... or all for yourself!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 12 squares
- 12 graham cracker rectangles
- 2 tablespoons ground pecans
- 1/3 cup McSteven's Key Lime Lemonade
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 egg yolks, room temperature
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 4 teaspoons lime zest
- 1/2 cup key lime juice (regular limes are fine too)
- Position rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8x8 square baking pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- Grind graham crackers into crumbs. Stir graham cracker crumbs together with ground pecans, McSteven's Key Lime Lemonade, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter and stir to combine. Make sure all crumbs are moistened. Press crumb mixture into bottom of baking pan and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg yolks for 2 minutes. Add condensed milk and continue to whisk for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add lime zest and lime juice, whisk another 2 minutes. Pour filling into crust and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool and set completely. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving chilled. Enjoy!