Maple Pecan Oatmeal Cookies
A delicious fall treat, these Maple Pecan Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect pairing to a crisp blustery day!
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
Yield: 18 cookies
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 container McSteven's Harry & David® Maple Pecan White Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup light brown sugar (lightly packed)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cup oats (rolled or quick cooking)
- 1/4 cup ground pecans
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp hot water (add more or less to reach desired drizzling consistency)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to combine butter, sugar, and McSteven's Harry & David® Maple Pecan White Hot Chocolate until light and fluffy
- Add egg and vanilla; mix until well-blended
- In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to butter mixture.
- Gently fold in oats and pecan bits.
- Using a 2 tbsp cookie scoop (or spoon of similar size) scoop the dough into balls and place on baking tray, leaving about 3 inches apart. Flatten slightly using tips of fingers.
- Bake for approximately 10-13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool fully on the tray.
- To make the maple glaze, mix all glaze ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Put glaze in piping bag with small tip and drizzle over cookies. Allow to dry before stacking or storing.