Raspberry Lemonade Pound Cake
Tart and Sweet, this springy pound cake is the perfect blend of raspberry and sugar. With juicy raspberries spread throughout and a sweet cream cheese frosting, you won't be able to take just one bite!
Time: 1 hour 10 min
Yeild: 12 - 14 slices
- 3 Cups cake flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 7oz container McSteven's Raspberry Lemonade
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup Greek-style yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract**
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract**
- 2 tablespoons milk
**Make sure to use lemon extract, not lemon juice, otherwise the flavor will not be as strong and acidity can alter final results
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch bundt pan and set aside.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in small bowl, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs. Add McSteven's Raspberry Lemonade mix and sugar, whisking until well combined.
- Add melted butter, yogurt, and lemon extract and whisk until combined.
- Fold in the dry ingredients, then gently fold in raspberries and lemon zest.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into various places comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Invert cake on cooling rack and allow to cool fully before adding icing.
- Whisk together powdered sugar, cream cheese, lemon extract, and milk.
- Add more milk or powdered sugar to reach desired consistency - should be thick and barely pourable.
- Spoon or drizzle over cake and enjoy!