Summertime Peach Lemonade Dessert
Deliciously sweet and tart, this peach treat is the perfect light and fruity dessert for Summer days.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 1 hr 20 min
- 3 cups peaches (peeled, pitted, and sliced)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 container McSteven's Sipperville Peach Lemonade
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9x13-inch pan.
- Pour peaches and spread out in bottom of pan.
- Combine sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, butter, vanilla, and milk. Mix until smooth.
- Spoon evenly into pan and swirl around with the peaches.
- Combine water and 1 container McSteven's Sipperville Peach Lemonade.
- Pour evenly over batter and peaches.
- Bake 1 hour. Cover with foil and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool and thicken.
- Serve and enjoy!